SELECT A NEW COUNTRY
Colombia visa instructions
- Valid Passport (Must be valid 3 months beyond intended stay)
- U.S. Citizens do not require a visa to travel for tourism for stay of up to 3 months)
- For Non-US Citizens, please contact our office.
- Valid Passport (Must be valid for 3 months beyond intended stay)
- 1 Applications form – completed and signed
- 3 Passport-type photographs
- A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to:
- “Embassy of Colombia, Visa Section, Houston, TX.”
- Business letter must be translated into Spanish and a Apostille from the Secretary of State must be issued
- Proof of legal existence of the U.S. company. This must be a copy of the original “Certificate of Corporate Existence” issued by the Secretary of State, in which the company was incorporated. This certificate must be certified by an Apostille.
- Police Clearance Letter issued in the last 6 months. Police letter must be translated into Spanish and an Apostille must be issued on both English and Spanish version.
- TVS Request Form completed