GATHER AND PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
Complete Passport application : DS-11 Form
PLEASE NOTE: In order for Visa for Americans to submit your application to the U.S. Department of State the application must:
- Be filled out online
- Contain the 2D barcode on the left hand side (barcode will appear on application if it is filled out online)
- Please do not sign the application until you take the oath administered by the passport acceptance agency.
- 2 recent passport size (2×2) photographs.
- Original proof of US citizenship.
- Certified birth certificate or naturalization certificate or passport issued over 15 years ago.
- Proof of Identification (State issued ID or Driver’s License)
- Proof of Travel for rush services.
- Completed TVS Work Order (213 KB). (CHANGE FOR A Visa for Americans)
- Money Order or Check for $170.00 payable to: U.S. Department of State
- One Full Copy of all required documents
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFFICE TO RESERVE A SUBMISSION SLOT
Due to new regulations by the US Department of State we must reserve a submission slot for your passport application. For this process, complete TWO Authorization letter (180 KB) for release to Visa for Americans.
GET YOUR DOCUMENTS AUTHORIZED
- Go to your local Post Office or Court to present the documents to an acceptance agent for authorization. The fee of $25.00 is paid at this time by credit card, check, cash, or money order. It is highly recommended that you contact the acceptance facility in advance to confirm hours of operation, if an appointment is required, and acceptable forms of payment.
- You will sign the DS-11 form in the presence of the acceptance agent.
- After the authorization is completed, they will take the following list of documents, seal them up and give the sealed envelope back to the applicant:
- DS-11 Form
- 2 Passport pictures
- Proof of Identification (copy)
- Original Proof of Citizenship
- Proof of Departure
- 1 TVS Authorization Letter
- Money Order/Check for $170.00, payable to : U.S. Department of State